How many potential supporters did you have before launch? I'm getting a bit anxious 🫣

Helen Kaljusaar
17 replies
I have been talking to many people. I've listed potential supporters down who promised to be there on the big day. However, I've read that a good amount of supporters is around 400. Did you really have this much? Or how much did you have and how well did you do?

Replies

Jamayal Tanweer
I've been told the same, but I don't think it really matters. Just try to maintain a human connection with people on every platform(of your choice), introduce them to your product, and they'll be more likely to help you.
Derrick
We are facing the same problem. But many people told me that what I can do just to reach out more and get the support.
Dariana Glava
We don't have that many for sure. We're launching tom! Let's follow and support each other!
@dariana_glava I'm a bit late to your launch, Dariana. But I upvoted and followed Author GPT's page :) Creating books from prompts seems like a dream.. :D
Moin Shaikh
Interesting question, Helen! Even I am also curious to know now. And don't forget, you have my support :)
Leon Novački
We are also in the process of getting supporters and it's a big task. I see successful launches and I wonder how much of those are from organic traffic on PH and how much are supporters that you got before the launch. If it's something like 50/50, then you must have a couple hundred supporters before launching, and getting them seems so daunting.
André J
Launching soon!
@leon_novacki Get 2-300 supported from LinkedIn the first 2-3 hours and you'll be fine. most successful launches do it this way