• Subscribe
  • Have you tried email marketing ?

Lalitha
    13 replies
    Did you have automated series of emails + a content email at regular intervals? Or just automated emails?

Replies

Loane
    never but im interested to know if it works ?
    Lalitha
    @ipaparazzo_app yeah acc to recent data - it gives a whopping $36 dollar ROI for every $1 spent when done right on personal level, think of this like relationships connecting with your audience through email is about creating a personal relationship/ community with them over just a transactional relationship + it's the most stable form of connection you can have online since none of the social medias we have now, we can say it will be around tomorrow - anything can happen
    Lalitha
    @ipaparazzo_app think about it like this there is a company you signed up for and you used the tool for few hours or even days sometimes if it has a really good onboarding on app then you left midway cuz you are stuck but think if the founder reached out to you welcoming you to their community ( we all know it's automated but we still do love it ) and helps you with free resources, helping with the onboarding, case studies on how to make the best out of it I am just talking about onboarding emails, but think about it email is integrated into all forms in your marketing to add the personal touch of relationship over transaction
    Deniz Savkay
    Email marketing didn't work at all for us
    Lalitha
    @deniz_savkay did you set up automatic emails / regular newsletter kind of both ?
    Deniz Savkay
    @lalitha_ar we sent company-specific emails to some companies but they didn't want to try our product
    Lalitha
    @deniz_savkay as in cold emailing right ? here are some things you can analyse to find the loophole 1. Are you sure they are your target audience 2. If yes, are you sure the problem is real ( Ik you would have researched about it alot but still ) 3. Have you validated that the problem exists and if your solution works for it ? 4. Are you sure the company you reached out to has already not solved their problem in their own way ? if they have solved it, how is your solution better ? tell them if not, explain your solution and how it can make their life easjer
    Lalitha
    @deniz_savkay also if you have more questions / ever need any help - please feel free to email me on arlalithablogs@gmail.com I am not pitching lol dw, I don't have the capacity to take up more clients at the moment - would love to help you out :3
    Deniz Savkay
    @lalitha_ar thankss for the suggestions, email marketing is something I initially don't enjoy very much so it's also affecting our low performance in email marketing hehe
    Mae Twyman
    I have not tried email marketing yet.
    Jennifer McKnight
    Yes, I've tried email marketing before.