• Subscribe
  • Have you tried email marketing ?

Lalitha
    13 replies
    Did you have automated series of emails + a content email at regular intervals? Or just automated emails?

Replies

Deniz Savkay
    Email marketing didn't work at all for us
    Lalitha
    @deniz_savkay did you set up automatic emails / regular newsletter kind of both ?
    Deniz Savkay
    @lalitha_ar we sent company-specific emails to some companies but they didn't want to try our product
    Lalitha
    @deniz_savkay as in cold emailing right ? here are some things you can analyse to find the loophole 1. Are you sure they are your target audience 2. If yes, are you sure the problem is real ( Ik you would have researched about it alot but still ) 3. Have you validated that the problem exists and if your solution works for it ? 4. Are you sure the company you reached out to has already not solved their problem in their own way ? if they have solved it, how is your solution better ? tell them if not, explain your solution and how it can make their life easjer
    Lalitha
    @deniz_savkay also if you have more questions / ever need any help - please feel free to email me on arlalithablogs@gmail.com I am not pitching lol dw, I don't have the capacity to take up more clients at the moment - would love to help you out :3
    Deniz Savkay
    @lalitha_ar thankss for the suggestions, email marketing is something I initially don't enjoy very much so it's also affecting our low performance in email marketing hehe
    Loane
    never but im interested to know if it works ?
    Lalitha
    @ipaparazzo_app yeah acc to recent data - it gives a whopping $36 dollar ROI for every $1 spent when done right on personal level, think of this like relationships connecting with your audience through email is about creating a personal relationship/ community with them over just a transactional relationship + it's the most stable form of connection you can have online since none of the social medias we have now, we can say it will be around tomorrow - anything can happen
    Lalitha
    @ipaparazzo_app think about it like this there is a company you signed up for and you used the tool for few hours or even days sometimes if it has a really good onboarding on app then you left midway cuz you are stuck but think if the founder reached out to you welcoming you to their community ( we all know it's automated but we still do love it ) and helps you with free resources, helping with the onboarding, case studies on how to make the best out of it I am just talking about onboarding emails, but think about it email is integrated into all forms in your marketing to add the personal touch of relationship over transaction
    Mae Twyman
    I have not tried email marketing yet.
    Jennifer McKnight
    Yes, I've tried email marketing before.