• Subscribe
  • Free to paid users - what's your experience with conversion rates?

Robin P.
    10 replies
    Bonus question: what are some of the best practices to speed up the conversion from free to paid plans to avoid a large user base being stuck on a free plan?

Replies

Ivan Chavez
    For me, personalization was key. Tailoring offers and benefits based on user behavior and usage patterns helped me convert free users who were already seeing value in my product.
    Chen Zhang
    I have exact same question, wait for some answers here
    Scott Todd
    I have seen decent conversion rates when I clearly communicate the value of the paid features. Users need to see what they’re missing out on!
    Gwendolyn Kira
    Regularly engaging with free users through emails or in-app messages can really remind them of the value they're getting. It’s a great way to encourage upgrades!
    Jack Hayes
    I have found that offering time-limited trials for premium features really works well. It gives users a taste of the benefits, and I’ve seen it lead to quite a few upgrades!
    Nylah Cook
    I saw my conversion rates increase after adding more visible and compelling calls to actions within the app. Making the upgrade path clear and easy led to a noticeable uptick in paid users.
    Ieuan Ayala
    A/B testing i use to refine my conversion strategies. Testing different approaches like freemium features vs. limited trials helped me undersnd what resonated best with my users.
    Eden Hayes
    My conversion rates started low but improved signficantly after implementing targeted in app messaging. By showing users the benefits of upgrading at strategic moments, i saw a boost in paid subscriptions.
    Eric Foster
    similar experience I had .Offering a limited time discount for free users who upgrade has been effective. It creates urgency and incentivitizus users to commit
    George C Lynn
    One thing that worked well for me was providing value through email campaigns. Regularly updating free users about new feature and sucesss stories helped convert many to paid plans.