• Subscribe
  • Do you work better during the day or at night?

Lewis Herdman
    11 replies

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @lewis_appre! 😄 That's a great question! Personally, I feel more productive at night when everything is calm and quiet. It's like I tap into a creative flow! How about you? Do you have a preference? 🌙☀️
    Idris Saidu
    I’m definitely a daytime worker. I like to start early and get a jump on things before the day gets busy.
    Mercy James
    I tend to be most productive during the day. I find my energy dips in the evening
    Rohit Kumar
    I’ve always been more productive in the day. I try to wrap up work before it gets late.
    Aztec Elric
    I enjoy both, it depends on the situation
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Depends, but I would say soon in the morning and late in the evening :)
    Mileva
    I'll be more productive during the day because I believe nighttime is for relaxation and socializing.
    Leonid Toshchev
    At night. Don't know why. Probably because there is no external noise. All your friends and colleagues are asleep and don't distract you with messages and calls. Unfortunately, since I had a family I can't work at night, but I miss it big time.
    Stvkssh
    I prefer working during the day...I feel like I'm more productive during the day..
    Definitely a night worker. That’s when all the fun ideas come out. The day thoughts are just mainstream corporate patterns.
    Luis Roberts
    I usually get my best work done during the day. Mornings are my peak productively times