• Subscribe
  • Do you use any AI tools for video creation?

Michael
    17 replies
    Would love to hear your thoughts!

Replies

Blanca HE
    Hi, this is Blanca from Rendora - the world's #1 3D AI Avatar text to video platform that lets you create Full sets of Studio-quality videos with 3D AI avatars in minutes. We are literally launching our site in US this month and we hope to invite you experience our platform as Beat test user/ Rendora native! For Rendora native, we'll provide you with various benefits, including: 🎁One Month Free Membership 🎁Beta User Perks: - Exclusive community badge - Early access to new features 🎁Your Personalized AI Avatar Blinkd Box
    Amit
    I am going to launch one soon here on PH for a very specific niche.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Sometimes – especially for creating subtitles. CapCut, TimeStamper and ideas or brainstorming (ChatGPT).
    Michael
    @busmark_w_nika We are introducing Zebracat.ai and its free to try. Do check it out and let me know if you have any feedback!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @michael_baumgartner can you share the link? :)
    Bon
    Not yet. XspaceGPT.com is going to launch on PH next month, and I am looking for a tool that can help me create a product demo video. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I've tried a few but I don't ever find the quality to be up to a standard that I've gotten from agency (if I need solid video content)
    Alexandre Schouwey
    « Captions » for short subtitle is great!
    Michael
    @alexandre_schouwey We are introducing Zebracat.ai. Do check it out and let me know if you have any feedback!
    Benjamin Sloutsky
    Not yet, but I definitely want to in the future.