• Subscribe
  • Do you think theres a product that the market really needs? If so - what is it?

Daniel Zaitzow
    22 replies
    I've spent over a year on PH and I've seen a lot of products - I am curious if any of them are paradigm shifting. The biggest shift I've seen that has really impacted the WAY we work (at least from my perspective) Is Chat GPT. Cost effective and now seems to be a part of every new AI PH rollout. Interested in what the community thinks is coming next / what the market needs?

Replies

Jonathan Edward Brooks
    Have you checked out Anthropic's Claude AI? It's an advanced language model optimized for safety and truthfulness. Perfect for generating accurate web content, answering complex queries, analyzing data, and more. I think tools like Claude will become essential for businesses looking to leverage AI while maintaining high standards. Definitely worth exploring if you need cutting-edge NLP capabilities!
    Sıla Barışık
    Aicado's GPT: Customize, Train, Embed
    I highly recommend Aicado AI! 👋 It’s a versatile, cost-effective platform for integrating AI models and tools into your projects or business. Aicado easily connects with popular website builders like Wix, WordPress, and Shopify and more, making it accessible to all business sizes. I believe, platforms like Aicado democratize AI, driving the next big market shift by making advanced technologies easy to use, sparking innovation and growth. Take a look? aicado.ai
    Bernice Ferguson
    I think there's a big need for a tool that simplifies personal finance management.
    Ripha T
    Sometime like a smart organizer that integrates with all your apps and keeps everything in order would be really useful.
    Mas Esq
    A tool that combines budgeting, expense tracking, and investment advice in one place could really help people stay on top of their finances.
    Zishan Iqbal
    Absolutely agree with your observation on ChatGPT. From my experience, InterWiz is another paradigm-shifter, revolutionizing the hiring process with AI-driven interviews that save time and enhance candidate experience. Curious to hear what others believe will be the next big innovation in our field!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @zishaniqbal curious how you're using AI in the recruitment process / hiring process? like where does it exist within the hiring flow?
    Scott Todd
    I think a product that helps manage digital wellness is essential. As we rely more on tech, tools that promote healthy usage could really resonate with users.
    Gwendolyn Kira
    I see potential in a skill-sharing platform. Connecting those who want to learn with montors could really build community and foster growth.
    Ella Reye
    I think the market needs more AI-powered tools for personal finance. Something that combines budgeting, investing, and automated financial advice in one intuitive app could be helpful
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @ella_reye yea I think the safe investment advice tied in with your income / budget / fixed expenses to give you a really good idea of long term and short term planning.
    Jack Hayes
    Personal finance management could really use some fresh ideas. I’d love to see a simple app that helps with budgeting and planning, it would make a big difference for so many people!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @jackhayes Would you use it?
    Harper Scott
    definitely I am going to see more AI tools that make remote work smootherr. I think the next big thing will be a virtual office platform that integrates team management, productivity tracking, and communication all in one place.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @harperscott interesting! Do you think some of the big players will simply implement that into their already existing ecosystem or is it a space ripe for disruption?
    Safaa Bird
    Honestly, for mental health I need better tools for mental health. There are apps, but none of them truly feel comprehensive or tailored. AI could make huge strides here, offering personalized, data driven soultions
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @safaa_bird is there a specific use case you're thinking of? Meditation? Anxiety prevention? etc?
    Magnolia Morgan
    market is craving a better sustainable product recommendation platform. Something that can help consumers make eco friendly choice based on their habits, with verified data and transparency