Coming up on a 300 day stream (in 5 days) - What is the point haha?

Daniel Zaitzow
24 replies
They seem to have me hooked but curious why you're trying to get your streak up there?

Replies

Abdal Yousef
Well, looking at your profile, I can see the point, Daniel. You have almost 1K followers and more than 2K points. I guess having a streak has motivated you to be active and engage with the community on a daily basis. I've seen you on a lot of launches I've supported too. Your 295-day streak is impressive—keep pushing, mate! 🔥
Daniel Zaitzow
@abdalyousef Yea I think that is totally fair - logging in every day - you want to be active and engage and support others on their journey.
Belen Nicolette
Maybe it's the dopamine hit of seeing that number climb, or perhaps it's the sense of accomplishment that comes with staying committed. Whatever it is, you're almost there, Daniel! Congrats!
My POV - it gives you visibility. But haven't really found the actual use other than this. But 300 is super cool. I'm a 40 :)
Business Marketing with Nika
It is like an addiction. But I want to know what products are launched (at least to find something interesting for me).
Simona O'Neill
I’ve just hit the 150 mark last week and because I’ve lost my streak before I’m quite adamant to keep this one going. It serves as a reminder to check in and stay engaged with PH community. Plus I just like seeing that number going up that’s all 😊
Daniel Zaitzow
@simona_o_neill3 Yea that checks out - I guess it is very similar for me - keeps me engaged with the community and also the internal want to not lose it haha
Pablo Rodríguez Aracil
The point is to be addicted to PH. I can only say CONGRATS!! I've already loose my streak 2 times.
HelloLeo
You are so cool, man.
Daniel Zaitzow
@helloleo hahahha that wasn't really the intention of posting this - I was just curious for other folks focused on the streak - is there value?
Zekiye Nur Kesici
Congratulations on nearing 300 days of streaming! It sounds like you've built a loyal following, creating a streak can keep viewers engaged and excited for milestones. Enjoy the journey and celebrate the dedication of both yourself and your audience!
Daniel Zaitzow
@zekiye_nur_kesici Not sure about a loyal following but maybe folks who are interested in some of the stuff I say!
Godstime Nwabue
Checked your profile and it's amazing. Apart from this, it shows you are dedicated and committed to something. Let's dispute the idea that it is an addiction. Logging in, checking in, and engaging with the community is dedication. I wish you success with your launch.
Keith Mc
Help your growth and make more connections I would gather
Gurkaran Singh
Well, hitting that 300-day stream is like leveling up in a video game – you gotta go for that high score! Plus, who doesn't enjoy a good challenge mixed with a tad bit of streaming addiction, right?