Community, I really need your help with our launch 🙏

Helen Kaljusaar
38 replies
Please share your opinion and if you like what we do, share some love. We'd really appreciate it! Here's our product link https://www.producthunt.com/post... We'd also appreciate feedback on the platform itself. Just log in and feel free to explore around. 🤩

Replies

Helen Kaljusaar
I am absolutely blown away by this community here. All of you coming in and helping, truly warmed my heart! Thank you so, so, so much!!! :) Love you all!
Eugene Lipski
Hey Helen! Congrats! 🫡 Done
Helen Kaljusaar
@eugene_lipski Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate it! Also following your product :)
Ouyang
@eugene_lipski Notified! and followed you!AIWatchfulCompanion looks nice. I'm launching my product tomorrow and I'm looking forward to your feedback and support!
Helen Kaljusaar
@neelptl2602 God, I love this community!!! Thank you! 💜
Kane
Launching soon!
Share the love and give feedback!
Daxeel Soni
I supported. Good luck 🚀
Jasmine Butters
done we all are helping you
Filippo Pietrantonio
Hey Helen, just upvoted your project!!
Lakshya Singh
You have my and my whole team's support! I will ask them to provide a feedback. I hope we have your support on AppSave launch too!
Jules Essen
We are with you!! Supported and best of luck!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Absolutely, Helen! Just supported 💪
Ikramul Haque
upvote done. best of luck.
Good luck on the launch! Just upvoted
AmazingSylvia
Good luck to your launch! done
Ouyang
Haha, I found out I've already upvoted and commented yesterday. Congratulations again! I'm launching my product tomorrow and I'm looking forward to your feedback and support!
Helen Kaljusaar
@ouyangke Haha, I love it! Thank you so much! :) Just followed your product and will be there for you tomorrow! :)
Henry Habib
Congrats on the launch!