Community, I really need your help with our launch 🙏

Helen Kaljusaar
38 replies
Please share your opinion and if you like what we do, share some love. We'd really appreciate it! Here's our product link https://www.producthunt.com/post... We'd also appreciate feedback on the platform itself. Just log in and feel free to explore around. 🤩

Replies

Daxeel Soni
I supported. Good luck 🚀
Eugene Lipski
Hey Helen! Congrats! 🫡 Done
Helen Kaljusaar
@eugene_lipski Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate it! Also following your product :)
Ouyang
@eugene_lipski Notified! and followed you!AIWatchfulCompanion looks nice. I'm launching my product tomorrow and I'm looking forward to your feedback and support!
Helen Kaljusaar
@neelptl2602 God, I love this community!!! Thank you! 💜
Kane
Launching soon!
Share the love and give feedback!
Jasmine Butters
done we all are helping you
Filippo Pietrantonio
Hey Helen, just upvoted your project!!
Lakshya Singh
You have my and my whole team's support! I will ask them to provide a feedback. I hope we have your support on AppSave launch too!
Jules Essen
We are with you!! Supported and best of luck!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Absolutely, Helen! Just supported 💪
Ikramul Haque
upvote done. best of luck.
Good luck on the launch! Just upvoted
AmazingSylvia
Good luck to your launch! done
Ouyang
Haha, I found out I've already upvoted and commented yesterday. Congratulations again! I'm launching my product tomorrow and I'm looking forward to your feedback and support!
Helen Kaljusaar
@ouyangke Haha, I love it! Thank you so much! :) Just followed your product and will be there for you tomorrow! :)
Henry Habib
Congrats on the launch!
Helen Kaljusaar
I am absolutely blown away by this community here. All of you coming in and helping, truly warmed my heart! Thank you so, so, so much!!! :) Love you all!