• Subscribe
  • 5 Tips to Become the Product of the Day šŸš€ Ask Me Anything šŸ”„

Abdul Rehman
    9 replies
    Hey there, ambitious minds! šŸ’” Are you ready to take your product to the next level and shine as the "Product of the Day"? It's time to skyrocket your success with these 5 invaluable tips that will set you on the path to becoming the talk of the town. Buckle up, because here's how to make waves in the world of products: 1. Innovation is Key: By infusing your product with innovation, stand out. Whether it's a revolutionary feature, a game-changing design, or a unique approach to solving a problem, innovation grabs attention and makes people take notice. Constantly challenge the status quo and dare to dream big! 2. User-Centric Design: Your users are the heart and soul of your product. Craft a user experience that resonates with them on a personal level. Listen to their feedback, address their pain points, and continually iterate to ensure that your product not only meets but exceeds their expectations. 3. Seamless Functionality: A product that works seamlessly is a joy to use. Test rigorously for any glitches, bugs, or performance issues. A seamless product not only enhances user satisfaction but also builds trust in your brand's reliability. 4. Compelling Marketing: A stellar product needs stellar marketing. Develop a compelling narrative around your product that highlights its unique value proposition. Leverage various marketing channels - from social media to content marketing - to create a buzz and generate excitement. 5. Engage and Connect: Foster a community around your product. Engage with your users on social media platforms, respond to their inquiries, and create a sense of belonging. Word-of-mouth can work wonders, and a community that loves your product will eagerly share their positive experiences. šŸ”„ Ask Me Anything! šŸ”„ Do you have questions about these tips or need further insights? Whether it's about unleashing your product's potential, enhancing its features, or refining your marketing strategy, I'm here to help. Drop your questions in the comments below, and let's ignite the journey to making your product the Product of the Day! šŸš€šŸŒŸ

Replies

Maria Hagsten
    We launched on Wednesday and didn't get featured. I am doing a post-mortem right now and was thankful to find your list to help me investigate potential causes. Probably a lot we need to work on, but I have a hunch that #5 on your list might have been the main issue. What advice would you give after an unsuccessful launch? Should we continue to work on getting it to work for the rest of the week and even after? Or should we call it a day and focus on building a 2.0 to launch later?
    Judith Amarachi šŸ’™
    In my opinion, @maria_hagsten If the current version of your product is not visible or being used by people, launching the beta might make not much difference. If you believe in the promise of your product and the problems it can solve, I suggest you leverage social media to drive visibility and traffic to it. And also consider building a community of supporters on PH.
    Maria Hagsten
    @judith_amarachi_ Thank you! I appreciate the advice. Talked to PH support and turned out something technically went wrong with the launch, so we will relaunch. Since I get to redo it, I get an opportunity to implement your feedback right away :)
    Duc Doba
    Thank you for the tips! What if you prepared high quality content for the launch, and you did it as planned everywhere except on this very platform PH? šŸ¤” The issues here are: - After the launch, I found that my product only appeared in the Launches tab - It was not listed in the Products list - It didn't appear at all in search Things changed after I contacted PH support and just got a response like "Hey, I just featured your product", but we were a bit disappointed and it was too late for the first day:)
    Stephen Wilkes
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Really appreciated.
    Nathan May
    Any tips on building a community 3-4 weeks before a launch?
    Judith Amarachi šŸ’™
    @nathan_may1 I will say - Be an active networker. - Contribute to discussions your audience is contributing to. - Review other people's products. - Share discussions around your product promise. - Leverage social media. I hope this helps
    Ruvim Rubish
    Awesome, Thank you for sharing!
    Praveen Pendyala
    Does someone new to Product Hunt stand a chance against companies that launch and promote with $1000s of ad spend here?