• Subscribe
  • 20 websites for learning online ๐Ÿ“š

1. Coursera 2. The Khan Academy 3. EDX 4. Udacity 5. Lynda 6. Audible 7. Google books 8. Wikihow 9. Do it yourself 10. Instructables 11. Let's make robots 12. Wonder how to 13. Ikea hacker 14. Make projects 15. Ted talks 16. How stuff works 17. YouTube 18. Udemy 19. Skillshare 20. Teachable

Replies

Fitore Miftari
    Thanks for the list! I really like this kind of content it's simple easy and helpful. Thanks again <3
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @fitore_miftari I hope you will find it helpful while learning new things! :-)
    Nguyแป…n Trung
    thank you for the list! I've also purchased some courses on Domestika too.
    @trung102 I like to hear that! Keep studying and educating! :-)
    Minha Nadeem
    Khan Academy is great! Used it for my SAT.
    @mahad_kamran ๐Ÿ™ The best way to educate is self-motivation. I have learned that if I want to know something it doesn't matter the source because you are thrilled to search for them.
    Judith Clary
    Thank you for the list.
    Richa Sharma
    Upscale: The Sales Engagement Platform
    Upscale: The Sales Engagement Platform
    Adding on to the list. I've completed a product marketing course from GrowthSchool, and the experience has been 100x better than Udemy and other similar platforms.
    @richa_sharma07 Thanks. :-) In the future, I will update the list. :-)
    Issac H
    thanks for sharing the list
    @issac_h You are welcome! :-)
    Micheal B
    cool, awesome list, thanks
    @micheal_b Check out another useful list and tips I am sharing. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Amanda Trincher
    Thank you very much for this list. But it is important to understand that very often you need to take exact courses on some kind of tool or software. For example, when I studied Adobe Acrobat and all the nuances of creating secure PDF documents, I used the site https://www.jfl-media.com/eng/ac...
    @amandatrincher Great point. Definitely, if someone wants to be really good at something, he or she could take it more seriously. On the other hand, when people are trying to find themselves, accessible sources are the best way. They do not have to be sorry for spending money on something they later decided on to give up, because they have spent time and that's the most precious commodity.
    รgh Helmut
    Thank you for the list! At the beginning of my career, I also learned a lot through tutorialspoint.com. It's a bit specific to IT, but there are tons of amazing free courses.
    @aghhelmut Thank you, รgh, for sharing. It is valuable source and I appreciate you share it with others in community. :-)
    Angeli Zhao
    Flamme AI - The Couples App
    People always underestimate the amount of resources out there on the web. Thank you for sharing!