• Subscribe
  • YouTube or Tiktok for marketing?

Ruben Boonzaaijer
    19 replies

Replies

Sadath N
    Depends on your target audience and content strategy, but both platforms offer unique advantages for marketing.
    Salar Davari
    Depends on your business. I Guess You Tube has more users but that shouldn't be the only factor to consider.
    Tyler Barber
    Youtube for long format videos. Tik Tok for short, though you can also post those to YT Shorts.
    Viola Schoell
    YouTube but it depends on the target group
    Heyalbert
    I am using both.
    Jake Tital
    Youtube for the win. I love the platform and actually have a couple of faceless channels to serve some specific content . I'm monetizing through ads
    Andrew Noah
    you tube is best
    Hassan Shah
    For marketing tik tok is best
    FC_Andrew88
    Youtube for sure
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I like YouTube. But depends on how mature you want to have your audience. :)
    Eric Ryan
    In my opinion, YouTube is the superior platform for marketing due to its longevity, diverse audience, and robust analytics. If you're interested in maximizing your YouTube experience, have you considered downloading YouTube Vanced? It offers enhanced features and customization options for a better viewing and marketing experience. You can check out the youtube vanced march 2024 latest versio on the VancedYT website.
    Milli Sen
    Depends on the target audience. YouTube for how-to's and general audience, TikTok for inspirational content for younger audience.
    Nicholas Kosmos
    Always a great debate; however, it very much depends on your target audience.