• Subscribe
  • Your latest badge?

Vertika Nigam
    57 replies
    Awards, badges and magazine covers haven't meant much to me before, even today. However, I got an email yesterday from Product Hunt. It said that i got a new badge and it meant "People enjoyed the discussions you've created" Badge - Thought Leader Okay, so that's my latest one here. Not sure how it helps the community, but looks nice. What's your one latest badge earned on PH?

Replies

Kshitij
    Tastemaker 25 for me. Not sure how half of them work though haha
    @kshitij11 Right. What are you launching?
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Bright Idea πŸ’‘ - You left a great idea for improving the product. @vertikanigam I want to know what the criteria for the Thought Leader badge are. At present, I only have 1/5. πŸ˜‚
    @zenda1122 Honestly I don't know. Believe PH has some tracking system for user's activities and then it awards you these badges.
    AndrΓ© J
    @zenda1122 @vertikanigam Nah, its a mix. Some are given out by makers. And they only have so many to give out on each launch. My last one was a LoL badge yesterday. I love the LoL badges! πŸ₯°
    @zenda1122 Makers give away badges??! Didn’t know this. But a LOL badge, that is something. What did you do? πŸ˜…
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    I've earned the (Gone Streaking 365) badge yesterday.
    Cedric Mathias
    My last badge would be gone streaking for 20 days straight then i lost it😒
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    TBH, I do not track them. πŸ˜… They are more visible for people who use the app. I am more on a desktop so not aware of it. πŸ™ˆ
    @busmark_w_nika You're right, these are almost out of sight on desktop. I also use on desktop, don't have the app. But it's visible on your profile. And they send you emails, but they land in the Updates folder which we rarely check. So, not everyone must be catching these in their inboxes.
    @vertikanigam I totally missed this :D because I do not pay so much attention to that. :D ups. What is it good for?
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika let me share for you Good find 🧐 Pixel perfection πŸ’Ž (around 10 times) LOL 😹 Bright Idea πŸ’‘ Plugged in πŸ”Œ Other than plugged-in, all badges have been awarded more than once
    @umar_saleem What can we do with all of those badges? πŸ˜€ Do you know what would be cool? If we could have something like a badge... like they used to be in Pokemon πŸ˜€
    @busmark_w_nika - I have a question for you - How do you add images and hyperlink a text on Product Hunt? Both in comments or the post? BTW - great idea with the Pokemon!
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    I didn't even know that launches could award people for comments!
    @alvarovillalb_ haha... Right, all sorts of reasons to give away awards/badges to make people stick.
    Henry Habib
    Oh wow, I had no idea something like this even existed! Just checked mine, and I had a few, but I'm not sure which one is the most recent.
    @henry_habib Yeah it doesn't say which date. I got to know about this for the first time when I accidentally spotted an email from PH yesterday.
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    Aww that's great! I only got a 10 day streak :D
    Pablo Roig
    Thought Leader! It's the last and probably the best for the moment
    Priyanka Saini
    Pixel Perfect
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, a Thought Leader badge, fancy! I recently snagged the "Comment Crusader" badge, which basically means I've turned into a keyboard warrior for good discussions. What's your secret to sparking engaging conversations on Product Hunt?
    @thestarkster That’s good to know…. Engaging in comments is your highlight. As for my conversations here, they’re 99% on the spot. Mostly depending on what’s going on at work, with my clients, etc.
    Dhruv Thummar
    Mine is 2 days streak
    @dhruv_thummar Started off right! I see you’re engaging here too, not just exploring. I remember when i first created an account on Twitter almost a decade ago, it was just an account with close to zero interactions. After so many years, I’m active there now. Long way to go, Dhruv πŸ‘
    Antonyo Demydov
    I'm just starting - no badges, no friends( show some support, guys
    @antonyo_demydov It’s okay. The best part is that you’re showing up. Awards and badges are secondary TBH.
    Sarah Mooney
    10 day streak! And now I am 10 days away from my 25 day streak badge! Woohoooooo. We're launching on July 2nd.
    @sophiewyne Yes, little steps :) What are you launching?
    Sarah Mooney
    @vertikanigam We're launching Ariglad on July 2nd. It's an AI tool that auto updates / creates knowledge base articles. :) https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Abhishek Gharat
    "Pixel Perfection" -- guess it was for a detailed feedback I got to write.
    @enthukutlet so, that is something that should definitely be rewarded. You put your time into something for someone else.
    Chris
    Congrats on the Thought Leader badge! It's always nice to be recognized for the discussions you've sparked. My latest badge on Product Hunt is the Top Commenter badge, which was a pleasant surprise. Keep up the great work!
    Bernardo AscensΓ£o
    My last badge: Gone streaking 5
    @ascensao Good start! So, you're launching soon?
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    Tastemaker 100 @vertikanigam Out of all available, the only badge remaining for me is Tastemaker 365
    Daniel Burns
    Congratulations on your badge! I am not really looking into those, but you certainly made me with this post :). Seems that the latest badge I have is a Buddy System badge.
    @dan_burns Hahaha, that was the first time I looked at it and got amazed. So, you're a buddy for people on PH platform :)