Would y'all be interested in a platform to find your indie team?

Devon Katreskien
11 replies
This is an issue that I always have. I am particularly good at frontend development. I have many cool ideas that I would love to build and get to market. It would be great if I had a backend developer, a marketer(growth hacker) or a sales person, or an advisor, with the same indie mindset on my team, assuming we would agree on an equity split on the revenue. I could not find any platform that helps me post a requirement and connect with fellow indie experts to work on ideas. Would you all be interested in such a platform where you could find like minded indiehackers with varied expertise, and end up having a complete team, rather than pulling hard on our independent strong suits and making up for our weaknesses. Looking forward to haring your thoughts on this.

Replies

Deepshikha Dhankher
Absolutely, Deepak! A platform connecting indie experts with diverse skills would be incredibly valuable. Collaboration often leads to innovation, and finding like-minded individuals can help strengthen indie projects. Count me in! 💡
Devon Katreskien
@deepshikha_dhankher Thanks so much! For sure, collaboration would help us a lot in building a complete product and strategy. I am putting up an absolute MVP soon, will post on this thread and PH once it's up.
Devon Katreskien
@deepshikha_dhankher Thanks for your motivation!! The platform is live at www.indieteamz.com Please feel free to check it out and tell me any feedback and also find your teammates there 😊
Yannick
Yes, that sounds fantastic! like a platform where you can showcase a 'portfolio' of your past work to facilitate connections with others. I would be curious about this.
Devon Katreskien
@mho22 That's great! The idea of a portfolio showcase is awesome. I am building an absolute MVP currently, will post here on the thread and on PH, once it's up.
Devon Katreskien
@mho22 Hi Yannick, Thanks for your motivation! The platform is live at www.indieteamz.com !! Please feel free to check it out and tell me any feedback 😊
Dejan Blagic
Sounds great! I envision a platform where you could post "I have an idea for this app," or if I'm a designer "I have mocks on this Figma link" and then developers, designers, marketers, and salespeople could come together to form a small, independent team. It's reminiscent of open source projects, but more inclusive, accommodating various roles to contribute.
Devon Katreskien
@dejan_blagic That's exactly what I am thinking! Putting together an absolute MVP currently, will deploy it soon for all of us to connect and build !
Devon Katreskien
@dejan_blagic Hey, the platform is live at www.indieteamz.com !! Do check it out and tell me if any feedback and we all can connect there.