Why use interactive video?

Ghulam Abbas
25 replies
Interactive video is a powerful tool for captivating viewers and offering them a memorable and enjoyable experience. By leveraging interactive video features on Zeacon, you can create standout content that captures attention. Interactive video effectively communicates complex or abstract ideas, allowing viewers to engage with the material in a way that is intuitive and meaningful. Launching tomorrow: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Atiq Israk
Would love to collaborate
Jenifer Lee
Interactive videos seem perfect for marketing campaigns too. They can guide potential customers through a product's features and benefits interactively, which is much more engaging than static ads.
Zion Melson
Launching soon!
@jeniferr_lee 100% agree. Interactive videos are pretty much a must if you want to engage people and bring them onto your product.
JD Worcester
@jeniferr_lee Let me know if you want to try it before the launch :) would love to hear your feedback!
JD Worcester
@jeniferr_lee @zionmelson Interactive video is 100% the future you're totally right. Consumers are lazy and want what they're searching for ASAP.
Dezirae Freeman
@zionmelson Yes!! Being able to get the session level user data is key so you are able to identify exactly what your user is interested in.
Samar Ali
Launching soon!
Awesome, Notified.
Michael
Totally agree! They make things way more interesting and memorable.
JD Worcester
@michael_baumgartner Thanks Michael! Looking forward to your feedback tomorrow! Also hyped for Zebracat's launch!
Bon
Best wishes!
JD Worcester
@bonvisions Thanks Bon! Looking forward to your feedback!
Cory Blumenfeld
Agree! It's not just about watching anymore;, it's about engaging and immersing your audience in your content.
Dezirae Freeman
@coryblumenfeld Exactly! And i think we can all agree that at some point in watching a video, we just wanted to click on an item to purchase, book a meeting asap, or buy a ticket, etc..
Hashir Hassan
Is zeacon any different from arcade? Its just a matter of time for youtube to introduce interactive videos — i hope so!
Dezirae Freeman
@mhashirhassan22 Hi Hashir! Yes, it is different from arcade. It seems as if arcade is automatically records your product and turns it into an interactive demo experience. Zeacon does not do that. With Zeacon, you can upload any video and make it interactive by adding any call to action on the screen. This video lives flush on your website. Unlike YouTube, we do not withhold any data or analytics from you. We expose the data (including session level data) to the owner. This way you can better understand you customer. Also, we have Auto SEO. Meaning, instead of web traffic driving back to YouTube, it will drive back to your website.
Islam Akramov
Simplier to understand, and if video is interesting, probably user will interact more
Tim Liao
That's fantastic. I've always wanted to create an interactive video because it allows me to better understand the audience's thoughts. However, I always thought that this was something for very professional teams, because it not only involves different scripting for interactive videos, but the more challenging part is the post-production and support from third-party media platforms. If this product allows me, as an entrepreneur, to create videos with interactive effects on my own, eliminating the time and cost of finding external teams, and I can be responsible for the script and visual quality myself, that would truly be a blessing for product teams like ours. I specifically visited the product's official website, but their videos are still just black text on a white background.
Gurkaran Singh
Why use interactive video, you ask? Well, it's like adding a sprinkle of magic to your content - captivating, engaging, and making your audience feel like they're in on the action! 🎥✨
Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
I love the idea of using interactive video to make content more engaging and memorable! How do you think interactive videos can enhance the learning experience for viewers?
Sound Clami
@2 player games I find the concept of using interactive video to make content more engaging and memorable to be really exciting. In my view, interactive videos can enhance the learning experience for viewers in several key ways.