Why start a business?

Alireza Baensaf
15 replies
Why did you choose this path? its way harder than it seems, you must have a high pain threshold and a very good reason and motivation to start a business! I want to know the main reason you got to this path?

Replies

Alex Bozhin
The desire to do everything the way you want it :)
Andy Ratsirarson
Honestly it's not for the faint of heart. It's hard but if you like solving challenging problems and you love the space you're in. I like the quote from Nelson Mandela "I never lose. I either win or I learn." We just launched our product hunt today, first time, our space is in Home Service and it's challenging to solve the cold start problem. I started Tenafli because: 1/ I experience first hand, the difficulty with finding reliable contractors. 2/ I was bored in my 9 to 5 job. It might be naïveté but I am hopeful and don't want any regrets
Konrad S.
@andy_ratsirarson Great quote from Mandela! Not always true, but much more often than most people think I suppose. And the best attitude in any case.
Alireza Baensaf
@andy_ratsirarson congrats on your launch, is this your first time?
Filippo Calabrese
Mainly because I did not find fulfilling opportunities in my area. When I launched my agency, Sellinnate, I set myself the goal of building a dynamic and fulfilling environment. Was it worth it? I lost a few too many hairs on it, but I would say yes :) https://sellinnate.com
My Phung
It's in my nature to embrace the entrepreneurial life style, otherwise I don't feel like I'm growing and moving forward. I like the constant stress because I know I'll be better for it; it givers me a sense of purpose and builds my mental strength and confidence. In the end I want to be proud of who I am for what I've done
Benjamin Sloutsky
To change the world and help make for the future.
Konrad S.
I can realize my own ideas!
Milli Sen
Gives you financial and creative freedom.
Kabir
To own back your most precious resource: time
Mia Taylor
You feel like it would be a once in a life opportunity.. so you grasp it and try your best to make it happen.