Why social media?

Chetan Natesh
7 replies
Social media is used by billions, but if you went on the street asked random people for an opinion, they would say that removing social media from their lives would not be a huge loss at all. Do you agree?

Replies

Trent Dale
It has become the part of our lives. Convenient way to stay updated
Chetan Natesh
@trent_dale basically to follow the news correct? but that's the thing, if that's what you want, you would pay for a subscription from a more trusted source. Why use social media when it's mostly noise and hardly any signal?
Jack Zappa
Social media is a great way to stay connected to your friends and family. It can also be a great way to stay in touch with the world around you. If you're interested in staying up-to-date on what is going on in the world, or just want to share your opinions, then social media is a great way to do it. Social media can also be a great way to share your thoughts and feelings with others, which can be a healthy outlet. Now I would love to get veterinary resume because one of my friends has requested me tow write her resume but I will hire a writer for this.
Chetan Natesh
@john_donne this is true ideally , but do these things happen practically with consistency?