• Subscribe
  • Why did you close your last startup?

Artem Bukharin
    8 replies
    Please share the reasons for deciding to close your last project. It will help new founders avoid making the same mistakes.

Replies

Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Hmmm for me it was because I wasn't capable of seeing it into a startup that was big enough for my liking. Which means that either it wasn't the right market or I wasn't the right person for it
    Artem Bukharin
    Have you defined criteria for new projects after this experience? What are they? I have determined that if it is not possible to generate 5M+ EBITDA, I will not take on such a business
    Trader BinQosim
    I cant really relate hmmmm I will like to hear people's experience
    Hossein Yazdi
    I haven't closed it, but I'm currently spending less time on it because I haven't implemented a correct payment strategy for it from the start, and it's impossible to change it now.
    Artem Bukharin
    @hosseinyazdi Could you tell us about it in detail? It could help other people to not repeat it
    Elena Tsemirava
    The idea was too complex to implement, and I couldn't find a developer co-founder who could execute it within a reasonable time.
    Artem Bukharin
    @elenat Could you share this idea? It could be a good example to discuss
    Gurkaran Singh
    We shut down our last startup because pivoting more times than a ballet dancer at a salsa party didn't quite lead us to the right dance floor. Learning to twirl in sync with market demands is a whole new kind of tango!