• Subscribe
  • Who is lauching in August?

Pachi Parra
    17 replies
    What are you doing to get ready?

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @pachi_codes! 🌟 Super excited for the August launches! We're deep into the final testing phase and polishing our user interface. 🚀 How about you? Any last-minute prep tips you'd recommend? 😄
    Pachi Parra
    @abhra_ch We are also launching in August and looking for tips haha Do you have you teaser page up already?
    Abhra Ch.
    @pachi_codes 😂 Working on it 🙈. Trying to get it up as soon as me and my team can.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I hope. we are. Our IT team is working hard on the product. Unfortunately, we misjudged the time needed to launch.
    Julia Machado
    @dzts Interesting. What do you think took more time than expected, was it something specific to Product Hunt?
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    @heyjmac PH isn't the issue here. We're making a financial calculator for SaaS startups, which needs a lot of calculations. At first, we didn't correctly estimate how long it would take to code everything.
    Julia Machado
    @dzts Got it. Working on a SaaS startup myself, I'm curious to check yours when you launch!
    My3 Murthy
    I hope we are too! however, I am inclined to wait till September to ensure everyone is back from summer vacations
    Julia Machado
    @my3_murthy That's fair!
    Kan Singh
    I hope we launch something but not in august may be in september
    Jonah Muye
    My sister is launching in August
    Thomas Wright
    I hope we are not launching
    Daniel Smith
    My brother is launching soon
    Cole Gottdank
    Hopefully, we are (Helicone). I need to start by doing a lot of research and planning! Any resources would be greatly appreciated! My favorite so far is this: https://tibo-maker.notion.site/U...
    Lorenz Sell
    I'm excited to be launching in August!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Guess who's launching in August? The Mars rover Perseverance! I'm prepping for liftoff by triple-checking my coding sequences and making sure my data analysis skills are out of this world! How about you?