• Subscribe
  • Who is lauching in August?

Pachi Parra
    17 replies
    What are you doing to get ready?

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I hope. we are. Our IT team is working hard on the product. Unfortunately, we misjudged the time needed to launch.
    Julia Machado
    @dzts Interesting. What do you think took more time than expected, was it something specific to Product Hunt?
    My3 Murthy
    I hope we are too! however, I am inclined to wait till September to ensure everyone is back from summer vacations
    Kan Singh
    I hope we launch something but not in august may be in september
    Jonah Muye
    My sister is launching in August
    Thomas Wright
    I hope we are not launching
    Daniel Smith
    My brother is launching soon
    Cole Gottdank
    Hopefully, we are (Helicone). I need to start by doing a lot of research and planning! Any resources would be greatly appreciated! My favorite so far is this: https://tibo-maker.notion.site/U...
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @pachi_codes! 🌟 Super excited for the August launches! We're deep into the final testing phase and polishing our user interface. 🚀 How about you? Any last-minute prep tips you'd recommend? 😄
    Pachi Parra
    @abhra_ch We are also launching in August and looking for tips haha Do you have you teaser page up already?
    Lorenz Sell
    I'm excited to be launching in August!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Guess who's launching in August? The Mars rover Perseverance! I'm prepping for liftoff by triple-checking my coding sequences and making sure my data analysis skills are out of this world! How about you?