• Subscribe
  • Who handles your social media?

Patryk Pijanowski
    16 replies
    I am curious who you choose to handle Social Media. Is it someone from the team and only handles that, or is it a combination of different positions including Social Media Manager? Or did you choose an agency or freelancer? Which way is best?

Replies

Zajin dacos
    I have a dedicated social media manager who handles everything for me. It’s great to have someone focused solely on social media to ensure consistency and strategy.
    YanXu
    Our program is understaffed and under-budgeted, so I also manage social media.
    Annisa Sukma Wardana
    Choosing how to handle social media depends on various factors, including the size of the organization, budget, and goals. Here’s a breakdown of the options: 1. In-House Team: - Dedicated Social Media Manager: This person focuses solely on social media strategy, content creation, and engagement. - Combination of Roles: A team might include a Social Media Manager along with content creators, graphic designers, and data analysts. 2. Agency: - Agencies offer a range of services from strategy development to content creation and analytics. They bring specialized expertise and resources but can be more expensive. 3. Freelancer: - Freelancers can be a cost-effective option for specific tasks or projects, offering flexibility and expertise on a per-project basis. Which is best? It depends on your needs: - In-House Team: Ideal for hands-on, consistent management and if you need a deep understanding of your brand. - Agency: Great for comprehensive, high-level strategies with specialized skills and broad resources. - Freelancer: Suitable for specific tasks or temporary needs with a lower budget. Assess your requirements and resources to determine which approach aligns best with your social media goals.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Great question, Patryk :) For me, it's a mix. I have a dedicated Social Media Manager who handles most of it, but we also collaborate with a freelancer for specialized campaigns. It really depends on your team's strengths and what you need , sometimes a combo of in-house and external help works best.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I do it myself!
    Albert Wiston
    I handle my own social media because I want to keep things personal and authentic.
    Den Taylor
    My team manages our social media. We have a dedicated person for it who makes sure everything is up-to-date and engaging.
    Bella ciao
    I try to keep social media management in-house. It’s important for me to stay involved and understand what’s being shared and discussed.
    Uthappa Robb
    We have a dedicated Social Media Manager in house .It helps keep everything aligned with our brand voice.
    Charlie Hale
    We have a mixture of team members managing our social media. It depends on the strategy for a given channel.
    Galina Linardi
    I handle social media through a mix of in-house and freelance support
    Ava Lord
    I’m currently working with a social media manager who’s part of our team.
    Kat Pim
    I’ve found that having a social media manager within our team works best
    Wilbert Potts
    We use a freelancer for our social media. It’s a flexible arrangement that allows us to get expert advice and support without committing to a full-time hire.
    Paul Hill
    Lol same! I'm a content strategist/community manager/social media guru all rolled into one. It's a ton of work but we're not at the point yet where we can hire dedicated people. Hopefully soon though! 🤞 In the meantime I'm using tools like Hootsuite and Canva to try to streamline things a bit. Anyone have other tips for a social media team of one?