• Subscribe
  • Which tools do you use to manage your work time?

Lodovico Sella
    49 replies
    Good time management is essential to your success. Using a practical time planner and the master list, you can achieve any goal you set your mind to. Which tools do you use to manage your work time?

Replies

soylakate
    I use TMetric time tracker
    Joan Mateo Duarte πŸš€
    Google calendar is for me! That's the key to my daily planning.
    Lodovico Sella
    @joanduarte Works for me too. Along with notionπŸ™ŒπŸš€
    Mary Petrykina
    @joanduarte yeah! totally agree with you!
    Kira
    I love my google calendar. I also list our my goals with a pen and paper to stick on the table where I can see them.
    Veena Naik
    Google Calendar to manage meetings. I don't really enjoy managing work time to the minute. I manage it depending on the amount of work I can do without going insane. This sounds pretty loose but works quite well for me. Less stressful too.
    Lodovico Sella
    @veena_p Great! whatever suits you the best. πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸš€
    Philip Snyder
    Google Calendar - though i might switch to use motion sometime
    Lodovico Sella
    @philipsnyder will check motion. βœ”πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
    Sunil Ayar
    Traditional techniques
    Lodovico Sella
    @kathleen_smith2 Works for me too in terms of task management πŸ™ŒπŸ‘
    Abid Unnisa
    Does journal count?
    Lodovico Sella
    @abid_unnisa Sure, whatever works! πŸ™Œ
    Sofia Li
    I would say one thing that's useful but always ignored by many people - Notes on Mac! It's easy to sort things out, with simple and clean interface. I'll list my daily to-do on it every day and take a tick when it's done.
    Lodovico Sella
    @sofiali Alright, that's great πŸ‘
    Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
    Honestly, I just use the inbuilt sticky notes. I write down the tasks at the start of the day with priority and break down these tasks into the smallest units possible. And once done, I just remove them from the list. Pretty rudimentary, but works fine for me :)
    Lodovico Sella
    @vishal_godhwani Good to know that sticky notes are working well for you. Do share the upcoming page of your product. Happy to support 😊 We are launching our product within this week too. πŸš€πŸ™Œ
    Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
    @lodovico_sella https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Here's my upcoming page :) Thank you. Also already subscribed to KoolStories! Good luck
    Drupad Patidar
    I use Todoist for personal tasks and for work I use the Microsoft To-Do application.
    Oxana Kuradovec
    Tried different tools, but at the end use my Reminders and Calendar on my iPhone / Mac 😊 And what about you?
    Lodovico Sella
    @oxana_ivanova That's nice. For me, Notion and Google calendar work amazingly well. πŸ™Œ But would love to try new tools.
    Oxana Kuradovec
    @lodovico_sella Calendar really works perfect πŸ‘ need to try notion for this purposes as well. Thanks for sharing!
    Tony Costello
    I say google calendar calendar is fine.
    Albert Lin
    Linear and Google Spreadsheets!
    Lodovico Sella
    @albert_lin1 Alright, nice.πŸ‘πŸ”₯
    Sherry Xena
    Good time management is essential to your success. Using a practical time planner and the master list, you can achieve any goal you set your mind to. Which tools do you use to manage your work time?
    Lodovico Sella
    @sherryxena Yes Sherry, I agree. I am currently using Notion and Google calendar. πŸš€πŸ™Œ
    Lotsia
    Asana works great for me.
    Lodovico Sella
    @lotsia That's great, will check that out. πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š
    Reshma S
    I am using Google calendar, we can schedule important meetings, Birthday's and such more things.....
    Alexander Michael
    I use a combination of tools to manage my work time. I use a project management system like Vape, Asana or Trello to keep track of tasks, deadlines, and progress. I also use a calendar program to block out my availability and schedule meetings and deadlines. I use a task list to break down bigger projects into smaller, more manageable tasks, so I can prioritize and focus on the important tasks first. To boost my productivity, I use a time-tracking app to monitor how much time I'm spending on certain tasks and activities. Finally, I use a reminder app to make sure I don't forget important tasks and deadlines. Also i am running my ecommerce site please check https://qualityvapes.ca/