Which tools do you use to manage your work time?

Lodovico Sella
48 replies
Good time management is essential to your success. Using a practical time planner and the master list, you can achieve any goal you set your mind to. Which tools do you use to manage your work time?

Replies

Alexander Michael
I use a combination of tools to manage my work time. I use a project management system like Vape, Asana or Trello to keep track of tasks, deadlines, and progress. I also use a calendar program to block out my availability and schedule meetings and deadlines. I use a task list to break down bigger projects into smaller, more manageable tasks, so I can prioritize and focus on the important tasks first. To boost my productivity, I use a time-tracking app to monitor how much time I'm spending on certain tasks and activities. Finally, I use a reminder app to make sure I don't forget important tasks and deadlines. Also i am running my ecommerce site please check https://qualityvapes.ca/
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Google calendar is for me! That's the key to my daily planning.
soylakate
I use TMetric time tracker
Kira
I love my google calendar. I also list our my goals with a pen and paper to stick on the table where I can see them.
Veena Naik
Google Calendar to manage meetings. I don't really enjoy managing work time to the minute. I manage it depending on the amount of work I can do without going insane. This sounds pretty loose but works quite well for me. Less stressful too.
Philip Snyder
Google Calendar - though i might switch to use motion sometime
Abid Unnisa
Does journal count?
Sofia Li
I would say one thing that's useful but always ignored by many people - Notes on Mac! It's easy to sort things out, with simple and clean interface. I'll list my daily to-do on it every day and take a tick when it's done.
Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
Honestly, I just use the inbuilt sticky notes. I write down the tasks at the start of the day with priority and break down these tasks into the smallest units possible. And once done, I just remove them from the list. Pretty rudimentary, but works fine for me :)
Lodovico Sella
@vishal_godhwani Good to know that sticky notes are working well for you. Do share the upcoming page of your product. Happy to support 😊 We are launching our product within this week too. 🚀🙌
Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
@lodovico_sella https://www.producthunt.com/upco... Here's my upcoming page :) Thank you. Also already subscribed to KoolStories! Good luck
geeta chaturvedi
Notion and google calendar
Drupad Patidar
I use Todoist for personal tasks and for work I use the Microsoft To-Do application.
Oxana Kuradovec
Tried different tools, but at the end use my Reminders and Calendar on my iPhone / Mac 😊 And what about you?
Lodovico Sella
@oxana_ivanova That's nice. For me, Notion and Google calendar work amazingly well. 🙌 But would love to try new tools.
Oxana Kuradovec
@lodovico_sella Calendar really works perfect 👍 need to try notion for this purposes as well. Thanks for sharing!
Tony Costello
I say google calendar calendar is fine.
Albert Lin
Linear and Google Spreadsheets!
Sherry Xena
Good time management is essential to your success. Using a practical time planner and the master list, you can achieve any goal you set your mind to. Which tools do you use to manage your work time?
Lotsia
Asana works great for me.
Reshma S
I am using Google calendar, we can schedule important meetings, Birthday's and such more things.....
Pavel Kukhnavets
GanttPRO (https://ganttpro.com/) is a nice looking Gantt chart generator that allows for working with tasks and plans. The tool helps to manage your time, resources, and budget without complex functionality and additional tools. It empowers teams from various industries to create unlimited projects and work with unlimited resources.