• Subscribe
  • Which tech trend excites you most?

Abdul Rehman
    14 replies

Replies

Mike Ivars
    Recently the indie makers or bootstrappers that is growing, spreading the mentality that in the SaaS environment you can (and even should) start up, without depending on external funding to get started.
    Mike Ivars
    @abod_rehman Yep, perhaps I'm inside of the trend and I'm not pretty impartial, but I see each day more people is attracted and it is growing a lot.
    @ivarsmas It's incredible how indie makers prove you can succeed in SaaS without external funding. Do you see this trend gaining even more traction?
    Tiberiu Arva
    I am still very excited by AI technology. It brings endless possiblities and the speed at which you can see new developments is mind blowing. I think this trend will only continue and the applications of AI will only grow as the capabilities grow. As an example, I am impressed by Tesla`s FSD (Full Self Driving) capabilities. It has grown a lot in the last year.
    @tiberiu_arva AI advancements are thrilling! Tesla's FSD is a great example. What other AI innovations are you excited about?
    Jamie Mason
    Obviously AI tech. Looking for something extreme. Beyond all of these.
    @jamie_mason1 Interesting! What extreme tech are you thinking of? Do you have any specific ideas?
    Borja DR
    AI and No code. I believe that in the near future we will see more and more cases of single man companies / small teams building multimillion dolar businesses leveraging AI and No code
    @borja_diazroig I agree entirely! AI and no-code tools are leveling the playing field, making it easier for small teams to build exceptional businesses. Exciting times ahead!
    Brandon
    AI tech ofc, its help me in writing my thesis
    @brandon9421 AI does make writing so much easier. What feature do you find most helpful?
    Lakshmanan Raman
    No code is getting a huge boost with AI. The other day we created a custom GPT to split the expenses during a trip. While we could've downloaded it was fun to create one on the go and use it without sharing your emails each time. THis is going to get further interesting down the line with more advancements in this area. Voice to apps is something I am rooting for where no more visual code or pycharm instead just prompt to final UX.
    Jeyoung Jung
    As the majority already said here, AI excites me the most. We now live in a world where anyone can become a solo creator, which once required hundreds of people. For example, we can create a short film with just the use of AI tools like Chat GPT for prompts, GEN3 for videos, Luma AI for video sub tools, Artlist AI for music and sound effects, and so on. So in my opinion, anyone being able to create something that they dreamed up with minimum resources is what excites me the most.
    Darren Bardsley
    The potential for AI to revolutionize industries, from healthcare to transportation, is incredibly exciting. Imagine AI-powered doctors diagnosing diseases more accurately or self-driving cars reducing accidents. 🥰