Which social media platform do you spend the most time on?

Sherry L
74 replies
Personally, its Instagram for me but the rise of TikTok is here? or is it already here....

Replies

LinkedIn! I used to be an influencer on IG creating travel-themed content, but I froze my account in 2021 to give a break, and I haven't opened it since then. Such a relief, and I've got the energy for creation instead of consuming lots of irrelevant content. One downside of it - as a growth marketer, this keeps me from learning the latest trends and I sometimes be late for applying it to my clients' strategy.
Sherry L
@bahar_ozkan Totally agree, I'm not fully immersed on tiktok so am struggling to keeping up with trends :(
Hussam
Yes, I agree with you
Sherry L
@patnishubh Out of curiosity what do you do on X?
@shezzy04 if you follow right people, you get tons of insights, know where tech is moving, get job offers. I got more jobs from twitter than Linkedin, got many users and feedback, opportunities etc
Sherry L
@patnishubh ahh finding the right people is hard. How did you go about that? and thats amazing, getting jobs offers through twitter!
@shezzy04 Im into saas, developers, crypto etc so I follow those accounts. Ex - Levelsio - perter levels started the whole nomad saas thing. Whomever he follows you can follow them then for developers - theo (founder uploadthing), lee (vercel), shadcn (shadcnui) etc you can follow them to learn development and whomever they follow For crypto development - t11s, dan robinson, eric wall etc. They are non-hype crypto accounts without BS You can also go through my following list - https://twitter.com/PatniShubh I think twitter is very underrated
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@patnishubh You never stop learning: Now I also know that "X" is the shortcut for Twitter.
Sherry L
@serednev Interesting! What do you do on there? Other than another messenger app, I don't know what else is on there
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@serednev Can Telegram even be considered a social media platform?
Sherry L
@nicolaas_spijker wow interesting! Are you a active participant on many channels?
Nico Spijker
@shezzy04 Yup, currently browsing about 10 subs for an hour a day, has led to some decent traffic as well.
Anna Sazonova
same Instagram ๐Ÿซถ
AmazingSylvia
For me it is IG and Tiktoks
Sherry L
@sylvia_sheng Is IG popular in the Chinese market?
Sherry L
@sylvia_sheng fascinating! Then what is the most popular? and thanks for the insight :)
Kia Kamgar
๐•, LI & Vero
Kia Kamgar
@shezzy04 personal photos and such - vero.co
Sherry L
@kiakamgar Oooh ill check it out, Thanks so much!
Bohdan Honyk
Instagram and LinkedIn
Igor Lysenko
I spend most of my time on PH and LinkedIn, but I can spend no more than 20 minutes on other social networks.
Beth
For me , IG and Tiktok
Stefan Wirth
Twitter or whatever it's called these days hehe
Crypto Signals
If you're asking about the social media platform where you spend the most time, and it's LinkedIn, you could say: "I spend the most time on LinkedIn."businessspotty.com/
Carol Moh
TikTok takes the top spot for me!
Mihajlo Kovacevic
Dumbbe, love the memes :)
Sherry L
@mihajlokovacevic never heard of this! and can't google either? What platform is this?