• Subscribe
  • Which books are imperative for entrepreneurs to explore? πŸ“š

Gordana Laskovic
    21 replies
    I'd appreciate it if you could share a list of notable books that you consider worth recommending to entrepreneurs. 😊 As a Community Manager, I'll go first: Carol Dweck - Mindset: The New Psychology of Success 🌷

Replies

Christine Adams
    Books for entrepreneurs can range widely, from classics like "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries to "Zero to One" by Peter Thiel.
    Gordana Laskovic
    @cadams_91 Agree with you😊 And I like your choice!
    Freya
    Zero To One by Peter Thiel.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    The Lean Startup by Eric Ries.
    Steve Lou
    Hacking growth by Sean Ellis
    Gordana Laskovic
    @steve_lourdessamy This is going on my to-read list!🀩
    Tanjir Rahman
    As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I've read a lot of books about entrepreneurship. Here are a few of my favorites: The Lean Startup by Eric Ries: This book teaches you how to test your business ideas quickly and cheaply. The Startup Owner's Manual by Steve Blank: This book is a comprehensive guide to starting and running a successful business. E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber: This book helps you to understand the different roles you need to play as an entrepreneur. The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz: This book is a brutally honest look at the challenges of running a startup. Zero to One by Peter Thiel: This book challenges you to think big and create new markets.
    Gordana Laskovic
    This list is a gem! 🀩 Even if I've delved into some already, there's value in refreshing and rereading them! Thanks @tanjirrahman
    Tanjir Rahman
    @gordana_laskovic Hi Gordana, Thank you so much. I had a chance to look at Collabwriting. This is really interesting. I thought it would be interesting to connect. I sent you a connection request to LinkedIn.
    Andrey Bozhjev
    I would add Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" to the overall list
    Luis Rieke
    Launching soon!
    πŸ“š created a little list with my favourite books: https://luisrieke.com/reading
    Luis Rieke
    Launching soon!
    @gordana_laskovic thank you so much πŸ’™ nice to hear someone likes it - one of these loved projects I took way to much time for, to create this list
    Gordana Laskovic
    @luisrieke Oh, wow! The list is amazing 🀩