Which books are imperative for entrepreneurs to explore? πŸ“š

Gordana Laskovic
22 replies
I'd appreciate it if you could share a list of notable books that you consider worth recommending to entrepreneurs. 😊 As a Community Manager, I'll go first: Carol Dweck - Mindset: The New Psychology of Success 🌷

Replies

Christine Adams
Books for entrepreneurs can range widely, from classics like "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries to "Zero to One" by Peter Thiel.
Freya
Zero To One by Peter Thiel.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
The Lean Startup by Eric Ries.
Steve Lou
Hacking growth by Sean Ellis
Henry
Pride and Prejudice
Tanjir Rahman
As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I've read a lot of books about entrepreneurship. Here are a few of my favorites: The Lean Startup by Eric Ries: This book teaches you how to test your business ideas quickly and cheaply. The Startup Owner's Manual by Steve Blank: This book is a comprehensive guide to starting and running a successful business. E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber: This book helps you to understand the different roles you need to play as an entrepreneur. The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz: This book is a brutally honest look at the challenges of running a startup. Zero to One by Peter Thiel: This book challenges you to think big and create new markets.
Gordana Laskovic
This list is a gem! 🀩 Even if I've delved into some already, there's value in refreshing and rereading them! Thanks @tanjirrahman
Tanjir Rahman
@gordana_laskovic Hi Gordana, Thank you so much. I had a chance to look at Collabwriting. This is really interesting. I thought it would be interesting to connect. I sent you a connection request to LinkedIn.
Rose Linda
The Great Gatsby
Andrey Bozhjev
I would add Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" to the overall list
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Atlas shrugged
Luis Rieke
Launching soon!
πŸ“š created a little list with my favourite books: https://luisrieke.com/reading
Luis Rieke
Launching soon!
@gordana_laskovic thank you so much πŸ’™ nice to hear someone likes it - one of these loved projects I took way to much time for, to create this list