• Subscribe
  • Where do you run your community? And why?

Senthilnathan RM
    11 replies
    Choosing the right platform to host your community is very important. So where do you run your community? And why? Do you have any other platforms in mind to run your community?

Replies

Ling Tien
    I am not running a commuinty
    Sergei Petrov
    We are focused on B2B and our main direction now is LinkedIn community.
    Shovon
    @sergeipetrov How does community on LinkedIn works? Is it the same as any other post-ing network (tweet/snap/feed) or do you do something different?
    Linkedin and Slack a good options for running a community! Oh also discord :)
    Esus 🛡️
    In maybe like 5-10 paid communities now. Some in telegram, some in...Circle I think? Haven't logged into those in months. Majority are in Discord, and I primarily only join communities there now. Really dislike Slack but also in one of those as a paid community too lol.
    Mansi Trivedi
    I don't run one right now, but if I did. It'll be on Slack probably..
    Arz
    I’m seeing Skool getting a lot of attention for community building (not running any atm)
    Jake Harrison
    Discord, I built an hand picked AI & SasS tool directory website and help indie hackers or SMBs to find affordable product. I will gather them in the discord, very awesome platform!
    Eliza Crescini
    No communities of my own. But, I am part of different communities in different social media platforms!