Where are you traveling for your summer holiday this year?

Azra Memisevic
10 replies
I'm deciding between Montenegro and Croatia.

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
Ah, choosing between Montenegro and Croatia? It's like picking between two top-notch coding languages! Whichever you go for, it's bound to be an unforgettable summer getaway filled with fantastic views and awesome experiences. Enjoy your tech-free time!
Tim
I just got back from a few weeks exploring Mongolia. If you like exploring less known places, I recommend it.
Azra Memisevic
@sqlinsix Nice, I never thought about Mongolia. What's one highlight from this trip that you'd mention?
I'll probably do a Tour along Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark and Norway. Visiting a lot of family and friends from my Master's along the way! P.S. sorry, did not want to self-promote that much in your thread, but I'd love if you guys tried my app when travelling :D it's made for it! Feel free to check it out on my profile!
Dzmitry Tsemirau
We are flying to Sardinia, Italy.
Luc-Rikardo Fils
Lake Chelan, which is about four hours west of Seattle. It's nice and picturesque in the summertime.
Luc-Rikardo Fils
@azra_memisevic thanks! What product on are you working on?
Nemanja Trtica
I'll do a Greece tour. One week on Atos and visiting a monastery and one week on some random beach camping.
Jay Yue
Thinking about Hawaii.