• Subscribe
  • Where are you sharing your project, and where are the majority of new users coming from?

Sandra Djajic
    7 replies
    Hello! We've had great success on Twitter, with most of our beta users coming from that platform. However, we're eager to explore other channels for our SaaS product, which has been built and is currently being used by both startups and mid-sized companies. I'm excited to hear your suggestions and recommendations.

Replies

shakir Siddiqui
    The open-source, cross-platform programme Etcher, additionally referred to as balenaEtcher, lets in customers to quick create bootable USB flash drives. USB drives are the maximum extensively used transportable hardware object today. https://balenaetcher.dev/ & https://krnl.us.org/.
    Oxana
    Hi Sandra, have you tried Linkedin?
    Yes, we are planning to target our audience on LinkedIn. However, in my opinion, LinkedIn can be a difficult platform for small startups, especially in terms of technical aspects.
    Oxana
    @sandradjajic we started from Linkedin as it's the platform where our business development team already have connections and our product is related to our company business as well. But now we'd like to go to the Twitter as well and grow the community there also. I checked your comments below and your approach is so natural, really love it!
    Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
    Off topic but would be eager to hear what your Twitter strategy look like - do you use founder brand or company brand? how do you try to go about building a twitter presence?
    Hi @weiruye, Before starting our public beta, we decided to try Twitter because we knew our target audience is there, and they are more willing to try it from Twitter than us trying to reach them on LinkedIn. At the beginning, we decided that we will not have cold DMs; we are just going to engage with them and their posts, and at the same time, we started posting about Klu.so. Our growth has been amazing there. I hope this answered your question.