• Subscribe
  • When presenting your designs to clients, what method helps you convey your design decisions better?

Ogaga John
    5 replies

Replies

Amelia Rose Thornton
    Creating a design doc is super helpful for sure. I also like to make an accompanying slide deck to visually break down the key points -- goals, user needs, design rationale, etc. Keeps things organized and makes it easy for clients to follow along during the presentation. Plus you can share out the deck after for them to reference. Visuals FTW! 🎨💻
    Charlee Cruz
    Creating a detailed design brief or document helps a lot. I outline the goals, user needs, and how each design element addresses these. It’s a comprehensive e way to explain decision
    George C Lynn
    I prefer live demonstrations. Walking clients through the design and showing how it works in often clarifies why certain decisions were made and how they benefit the user experience
    Woody Potter
    Presenting in stages works well for me. I break down the desighn into parts and explain each component’s purpose and impact, which makes the overall vision more digestible.
    Frankie Amoah
    I like to present my ideas in features by telling stories in a context. That way I'm able to explain every design decision while keeping them engaged