• Subscribe
  • What your prospective customer needs to hear in order to buy?

Ghulam Abbas
    5 replies

Replies

Rowe Morehouse
    METRICS are really important. Try to discuss "ROI Impact" using the same language / verbiage that they use internally. Show how your product will impact the numbers they care about the most. ✅ Express impact metrics as percentages, fractions, or multiples of revenue, time saved, costs cut, risks mitigated – or whatever key metrics they use to measure business success. ❌ DON'T talk about metrics they don't care about. Also, MOST OF YOUR FEATURES DON'T MATTER, only a few do. Only discuss the features that impact the metrics most important to them.
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    I think most prospective customers need to hear clear benefits, proof of effectiveness, and ease of use. Highlight how your product solves their specific problem, provide testimonials or case studies, and ensure a straightforward purchasing process. Emphasize value, reliability, and a guarantee or trial if possible to build trust and encourage the decision to buy.
    Takashi Hiroshi
    When I'm persuading potential customers to buy my product, I focus on two key points: clearly explaining how my product addresses their specific problems or needs, and highlighting its unique advantages over competitors. Emphasizing these key points effectively boosts their confidence and sparks interest in my product!