What will be three good books to read this year about product development, growth hacks, and startup

Ken Lian
16 replies

Replies

Murat ⚡
+Founding Sales +The Four Steps to the Epiphany: (just google first 2 chapters are free) +Minimalist Entrepreneur +The Messy Middle +The Embedded Entrepreneur +Amp It Up (or just google and read the original article on linkedin) For Marketing +Building a storybrand
Tanay from Stacks
Start with Why by Simon Sinek 100M offers by Alex Harmouzi Hooked by Nir Eyal
Murat ⚡
@tanaylakhani I read $100M offers 2 times. It's mostly based on his gymlaunch experience. I think his second book $100M leads is more concise and applicable to startups and other product/service offerings.
Anshul Raghav
Someone suggested The Power of Pitch over Linkedin. Haven't read it yet but you could give it a try.
Ken Lian
Launching soon!
@anshul_raghav I like Pitch Anything, which one you think is better?
Anshul Raghav
@kenlian don't be modest. You can pitch literally anything! 😎 BTW, I haven't read it either, so I can't comment. Currently, I'm reading 'Mastering the Rockefeller Habits,' and I find it quite interesting. You might want to give it a try. I also read 'What If,' which delves into mostly absurd but true facts about science. So, if you're a nerd like me, that could be an enjoyable read too.
Diksha Patro B
Personal MBA, The Lean Startup and Visual MBA
Alvaro Villalba Perez
I read Authors, not Books. So my recommendation is to list your favourite authors and see whether they have upcoming book launches
The mom test - Rob Fitzpatrick is one of the most important Startup books you will read.