What will be three good books to read this year about product development, growth hacks, and startup

Ken Lian
16 replies

Replies

Tanay from Stacks
Start with Why by Simon Sinek 100M offers by Alex Harmouzi Hooked by Nir Eyal
Murat ⚡
@tanaylakhani I read $100M offers 2 times. It's mostly based on his gymlaunch experience. I think his second book $100M leads is more concise and applicable to startups and other product/service offerings.
Anshul Raghav
Someone suggested The Power of Pitch over Linkedin. Haven't read it yet but you could give it a try.
Ken Lian
Launching soon!
@anshul_raghav I like Pitch Anything, which one you think is better?
Anshul Raghav
@kenlian don't be modest. You can pitch literally anything! 😎 BTW, I haven't read it either, so I can't comment. Currently, I'm reading 'Mastering the Rockefeller Habits,' and I find it quite interesting. You might want to give it a try. I also read 'What If,' which delves into mostly absurd but true facts about science. So, if you're a nerd like me, that could be an enjoyable read too.
Diksha Patro B
Personal MBA, The Lean Startup and Visual MBA
Alvaro Villalba Perez
I read Authors, not Books. So my recommendation is to list your favourite authors and see whether they have upcoming book launches
The mom test - Rob Fitzpatrick is one of the most important Startup books you will read.
Murat ⚡
+Founding Sales +The Four Steps to the Epiphany: (just google first 2 chapters are free) +Minimalist Entrepreneur +The Messy Middle +The Embedded Entrepreneur +Amp It Up (or just google and read the original article on linkedin) For Marketing +Building a storybrand