• Subscribe
  • What will be the future of remote work tools according to you ?

Mathis Vella
    5 replies

Replies

It will shift into async and be driven by AI regarding note-taking, summarizing, assigning actions, and automatically posting tasks on project management platforms. At Huudle.io, our mission is to reduce wasted time spent on meetings and automate manual tasks to increase the productivity of the people.
    Jonathan Tahiry
    Promising. We all want to work and be productive anywhere we feel like it and it’s important to have all necessary tools to support that!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    I think something that we talk a lot about is in app collaboration without fear of losing content - saving architecture - I think more tools allowing for a multi user experience in tandem with video conferencing etc.
    Nairi Baghdasaryan, PhD
    2 main problems to be solved for the remote work are mental and physical health issues. At www.bliink.ai our mission is to help computer users to build healthy working habits and avoid eye dryness and strain, lower back and neck pain. Working habits have direct impact on our work performance and during remote work most of people are using computers in a very unhealthy way.
    Phibi Liander
    Remote desktop software empowers me to be productive from anywhere in the world.