• Subscribe
  • What tools do you use to generate ultra-realistic stock photos?

Rohan Chaubey
    13 replies
    I’m curious – what tools or apps do you use to create ultra-realistic stock photos? Looking to explore some new options and would love to hear your recommendations! I thought about this question after I found StockLibrary hidden in the all section of today's launches.

Replies

Janak Patel
    I use tools like Unsplash, Canva, and Pexels for high-quality stock photos, and Adobe Stock for more curated options. They offer a wide variety of ultra-realistic images!
    Rohan Chaubey
    @janak_patel56 Very cool. I use some of them too :)
    Fabio Salvadori
    I have tried a few third-party apps, but I feel that Midjourney is still doing the job best. A good prompt In combination with the url to an existing photo is almost always a winner at first shot.
    Dmytro
    @fabiosalvadori could you share url pls?
    Rohan Chaubey
    @fabiosalvadori That's a good tip, Fabio! :)
    Tiberiu Arva
    I have used mostly Midjourney and I was always surprised by the results. There are several websites from where you can get a good prompt in a style similar to what you are looking for.
    Rohan Chaubey
    @tiberiu_arva Do you have any recommendation for a site that can write good prompts or I can simply use the GPT to write prompts?
    Brandon
    i'm using DALL·E by OpenAI because this model generates highly detailed and realistic images from text descriptions.
    Dave Seth
    I use advanced AI-driven tools to generate ultra-realistic stock photos that accurately depict " manufacturing machinery " . These tools can create detailed, lifelike images that capture the precision and scale of modern industrial settings. Whether it's assembly lines or robotic arms, the imagery reflects real-world functionality with high attention to detail, perfect for showcasing industrial processes.
    Dmytro
    Great question, also was looking for smth like this!
    Rohan Chaubey
    @dmytron Hope you found a few options in the post and comments. :)