• Subscribe
  • What tools do you use to generate ultra-realistic stock photos?

Rohan Chaubey
    10 replies
    I’m curious – what tools or apps do you use to create ultra-realistic stock photos? Looking to explore some new options and would love to hear your recommendations! I thought about this question after I found StockLibrary hidden in the all section of today's launches.

Replies

Brandon
    i'm using DALL·E by OpenAI because this model generates highly detailed and realistic images from text descriptions.
    Fabio Salvadori
    I have tried a few third-party apps, but I feel that Midjourney is still doing the job best. A good prompt In combination with the url to an existing photo is almost always a winner at first shot.
    Dmytro
    @fabiosalvadori could you share url pls?
    Tiberiu Arva
    I have used mostly Midjourney and I was always surprised by the results. There are several websites from where you can get a good prompt in a style similar to what you are looking for.
    Rohan Chaubey
    @tiberiu_arva Do you have any recommendation for a site that can write good prompts or I can simply use the GPT to write prompts?
    Janak Patel
    I use tools like Unsplash, Canva, and Pexels for high-quality stock photos, and Adobe Stock for more curated options. They offer a wide variety of ultra-realistic images!
    Dave Seth
    I use advanced AI-driven tools to generate ultra-realistic stock photos that accurately depict " manufacturing machinery " . These tools can create detailed, lifelike images that capture the precision and scale of modern industrial settings. Whether it's assembly lines or robotic arms, the imagery reflects real-world functionality with high attention to detail, perfect for showcasing industrial processes.
    Dmytro
    Great question, also was looking for smth like this!