What to post when you do not know what about to post?

This one is from Igor Krasnik's presentation I attended 2 weeks ago (@that_igor_ on Twitter). πŸ’‘ If you do not know what to post, admit you don't know what to post about. And this can work because: βœ… You created a post about something. βœ… You are true/authentic. βœ… Many people can be in this same situation and highly resonate with it so the probability of engagement is very high. And yeah... Today I didn't know much what to post about so... this is the post. πŸ˜€

Replies

Samuel Rondot
Well you can use tools like TweetHunter or BreakReach to find content ideas.
Boris Markarian
It's a good post, anyway 😁
Ryan Zhang
When you're unsure what to post, lean into sharing behind-the-scenes insights or your personal journey in the business world. It humanizes your brand and engages your audience with relatable content.
Business Marketing with Nika
@ryan_motiff yeah, behind the scenes is also okay. TBH, pictures of behind the scenes are better than text form :)
Thank you for the tip, Nika, I will definitely need to use it some time soon! :D
Business Marketing with Nika
@sandradjajic By the way, do you know that this is from the Morning Maker Show presentation? :D Have you been there? :DDDD
Maurizio Isendoorn
If you really don't know what to post, you can always post and ask what to post ;)
Michael Shver
That's quite a workaround! πŸ˜‚ Sometimes it's truly worth it to just be honest! πŸ”₯
Vanja Bendevski
Something random!!!!
Dua
something random