• Subscribe
  • What They're Not Telling You About Your Use of AI

I interviewed a candidate with a director last week that requires a specific skill. I made a suggestion to the director about vetting the candidate. This position requires a significant amount of responsibility. We challenged the candidate with a simple question. Using an AI tool, tell us a basic skill in this executive area that it gets wrong. To our surprise, the candidate couldn't show us anything. The director then showed a very basic skill in his industry that AI missed. We didn't hire the candidate. Let's set aside major security and intellectual property concerns for this post. Instead, what does using AI say about your own critical thought and abilities? You are telling a story in your use of AI. Consider this the next time you rush to use AI. If you're using AI outside of a tool, what are you fundamentally saying about yourself? Look around. You may see examples of this.

Replies

Tim - Executive Talent Recruiter
    If the future of AI interests you, I wrote a few public predictions about AI in the post Will AI Be the End of Employees?
    Contentify AI can help you automate your content creation and publishing process, saving you time and effort. Problem: You may be struggling to consistently create engaging content for your audience. Contentify can help by utilizing AI agents to generate visuals, captions, blog posts, and optimize SEO, ensuring your content is compelling and relevant to your audience. Try Contentify AI for Free here, just look up Contentify AI.