• Subscribe
  • What social media ads are most effective?

Muhammad Abdullah
    7 replies

Replies

Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
    which product are you trying to advertise? channel effectiveness differs wildly based on the product
    BiglySales
    I really like Facebook ads but I think the most effective are Google ads! What do you think
    Carter Michael
    TikTok ads I know are killing it right now for a lot of e-commerce companies. Probably because people aren't as burned out and ad-blind to them like they're on other platforms. Also, a lot of people try to make them seem like UGC or actually post UGC. This can be super effective.
    Anna Chen
    @carter_barnett I agree with your theory that advertisers want to turn their ads into user-generated content on TikTok, which could result in many people filming the same script and it becoming very strange.
    Carter Michael
    @annachen_ Yes! Excellent point. If I ever noticed a script being repurposed it would become much more of a redflag than anything else.
    Brian Yip
    TikTok is definitely a MUST for every business right now. The reach and social validity is something that can't be found on many other social platforms.
    TikTok ads are currently very popular and are effective but only for certain audiences and goals.