• Subscribe
  • What social media ads are most effective?

Muhammad Abdullah
    7 replies

Replies

TikTok ads are currently very popular and are effective but only for certain audiences and goals.
    BiglySales
    I really like Facebook ads but I think the most effective are Google ads! What do you think
    Carter Michael
    TikTok ads I know are killing it right now for a lot of e-commerce companies. Probably because people aren't as burned out and ad-blind to them like they're on other platforms. Also, a lot of people try to make them seem like UGC or actually post UGC. This can be super effective.
    Anna Chen
    @carter_barnett I agree with your theory that advertisers want to turn their ads into user-generated content on TikTok, which could result in many people filming the same script and it becoming very strange.
    Carter Michael
    @annachen_ Yes! Excellent point. If I ever noticed a script being repurposed it would become much more of a redflag than anything else.
    Brian Yip
    TikTok is definitely a MUST for every business right now. The reach and social validity is something that can't be found on many other social platforms.
    Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
    which product are you trying to advertise? channel effectiveness differs wildly based on the product