• Subscribe
  • What's your longest streak in PH? Any tips to maintain your streak?

Alisha Widianti
    8 replies
    I'm still a relatively newbie in PH, but I think starting with a 25-day streak is pretty decent. Super excited to hear your thoughts/tips if any!

Replies

Ethan Tole
    Hi .im new here what does it matter how many days im logged in straight ?
    Syed Arsalan Amin
    It's 76, and it's thanks to my dedication to reading and continuous learning✨
    Vincent Greco
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Congrats for the 25-streak. New badge coming soon! My maximum is 40, I think. Here are my tips: - Visit PH each single day (of course) and at least once at a fixed time (because your day is not necessarily PH day, depending on your time zone). - Always visit the page Community>Discussion and refresh it twice (once is not enough if it was already opened from the day before), until you see the counter increasing. - Ideally have each day an activity on PH even if small (upvote a post, for instance). Enjoy PH!
    Elena Tsemirava
    56 days. Set a reminder on your phone so you don’t forget to take part in discussions.
    88. Download the app. It reminds you when you're about to lose it if you forget to log in for a day.
    Sergei Turkov
    I believe you just need to put a reminder in your calendar for particular time and make it as a habit ;)