• Subscribe
  • What's your longest streak in PH? Any tips to maintain your streak?

Alisha Widianti
    8 replies
    I'm still a relatively newbie in PH, but I think starting with a 25-day streak is pretty decent. Super excited to hear your thoughts/tips if any!

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    56 days. Set a reminder on your phone so you don’t forget to take part in discussions.
    Syed Arsalan Amin
    It's 76, and it's thanks to my dedication to reading and continuous learning✨
    Vincent Greco
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Multi Find: Search, Highlight, Explore
    Congrats for the 25-streak. New badge coming soon! My maximum is 40, I think. Here are my tips: - Visit PH each single day (of course) and at least once at a fixed time (because your day is not necessarily PH day, depending on your time zone). - Always visit the page Community>Discussion and refresh it twice (once is not enough if it was already opened from the day before), until you see the counter increasing. - Ideally have each day an activity on PH even if small (upvote a post, for instance). Enjoy PH!
    88. Download the app. It reminds you when you're about to lose it if you forget to log in for a day.
    Sergei Turkov
    I believe you just need to put a reminder in your calendar for particular time and make it as a habit ;)
    Ethan Tole
    Hi .im new here what does it matter how many days im logged in straight ?