What's your hidden talent?

Joël Wurtz
60 replies
Most of you are building products here, but I'm interested to see all the hidden talents that are on Product Hunt! For example: My hidden talent is freestyle snowboarding! I've done this competitively for about 5 years. Right now I just do it for fun :)

Replies

Anna Sazonova
I think my talent is that any creative hobby is easy for me from the very beginning
Haris Morgan
I'm quite good at drawing and painting!
Joël Wurtz
@morgan_harriss Awesome! Is it something you often do in your free time as well?
Anastasia Liamets
Politics, as a Ukrainian, for the last two years I learned a lot about international relationships etc. And baking :)
Joël Wurtz
@anliamets Interesting! Purely out of interest or is it also something you'll be incorporating into business?
Anastasia Liamets
@jwurtz oh no, just my interests — or maybe in the future I’ll have a social project related to this.
Maria Polesh
I have creative skill like painting
Joël Wurtz
@maria_polesh Awesome! Do you paint a lot in your free time?
Bret Lawrence
Low-key good at Fortnite 🎮
Marvin Mändle
skydiving and playing ice hockey. Snowboarding is also a good one!
Herman palmgren
Speaking incredibly fast on camera!
Joël Wurtz
@herman_palmgren Eminem rap god fast? 👀 I'd like to see that hahaha
Kellie O Hara
My hidden talent is being an Irish person that hates Guinness & doesn't depend on mythical leprechauns to bring me luck LOL. I'm also an animation mural sketcher
Joël Wurtz
@thestartupwhisperer Hahaha, I'm Dutch but people don't have to come near me with Herring and old Amsterdam cheese! Awesome skill by the way!
Ashley from Shadow
making food dissapear ;)
Edena
Acrobatics, because my school's playing ground was quite fun and devoid of any safety measures 😄
Joël Wurtz
@edena Awesome! Do you still practice acrobatics?
Edena
@jwurtz occasionally when I check if I can still do some tricks. or if you count balancing on a pavement haha
Dentist
As a dentist, my hidden talent lies in providing exceptional dental care to patients, ensuring their oral health and satisfaction. With a focus on quality treatments and patient-centered care, I strive to create healthy and beautiful smiles.
Joël Wurtz
@sehrish_rasool1 Welcome to the community! Awesome to see there are people from a wide variety of fields on this platform :)
Sophia Williams
That's awesome, Joël! My hidden talent is creating intricate origami sculptures; it's a meditative hobby that contrasts nicely with the tech world.
Joël Wurtz
@sophiawms Nice one! I used to do them from time to time as well, but it was extremely difficult without the right paper!
Igor Lysenko
I think people will not hide their hidden talent for the rest of their lives, if I found another talent I would have used it already :)
Joël Wurtz
@ixord Of course! By hidden I meant hidden from the community. So what are you good at, that not a lot of people know about? :)
Igor Lysenko
@jwurtz I'm an open person and I don't hide anything from society, I think I have no hidden talents XD
Keyvan Kasaei
I learn fast
Praneet chandra
Grab any concept in a short time.
Doing nothing without getting bored😂
Awais Rasool
I'm a Freestyle Wrestler.
Ragavee Raveenthiran
Mine is dancing - It is my go-to screen break after work!