What's your hidden talent?

Joël Wurtz
60 replies
Most of you are building products here, but I'm interested to see all the hidden talents that are on Product Hunt! For example: My hidden talent is freestyle snowboarding! I've done this competitively for about 5 years. Right now I just do it for fun :)

Replies

Kellie O Hara
My hidden talent is being an Irish person that hates Guinness & doesn't depend on mythical leprechauns to bring me luck LOL. I'm also an animation mural sketcher
Joël Wurtz
@thestartupwhisperer Hahaha, I'm Dutch but people don't have to come near me with Herring and old Amsterdam cheese! Awesome skill by the way!
Haris Morgan
I'm quite good at drawing and painting!
Joël Wurtz
@morgan_harriss Awesome! Is it something you often do in your free time as well?
Anastasia Liamets
Politics, as a Ukrainian, for the last two years I learned a lot about international relationships etc. And baking :)
Joël Wurtz
@anliamets Interesting! Purely out of interest or is it also something you'll be incorporating into business?
Anastasia Liamets
@jwurtz oh no, just my interests — or maybe in the future I’ll have a social project related to this.
Maria Polesh
I have creative skill like painting
Joël Wurtz
@maria_polesh Awesome! Do you paint a lot in your free time?
Bret Lawrence
Low-key good at Fortnite 🎮
Marvin Mändle
skydiving and playing ice hockey. Snowboarding is also a good one!
Herman palmgren
Speaking incredibly fast on camera!
Joël Wurtz
@herman_palmgren Eminem rap god fast? 👀 I'd like to see that hahaha
Ashley from Shadow
making food dissapear ;)
Edena
Acrobatics, because my school's playing ground was quite fun and devoid of any safety measures 😄
Joël Wurtz
@edena Awesome! Do you still practice acrobatics?
Edena
@jwurtz occasionally when I check if I can still do some tricks. or if you count balancing on a pavement haha
Dentist
As a dentist, my hidden talent lies in providing exceptional dental care to patients, ensuring their oral health and satisfaction. With a focus on quality treatments and patient-centered care, I strive to create healthy and beautiful smiles.
Joël Wurtz
@sehrish_rasool1 Welcome to the community! Awesome to see there are people from a wide variety of fields on this platform :)
Sophia Williams
That's awesome, Joël! My hidden talent is creating intricate origami sculptures; it's a meditative hobby that contrasts nicely with the tech world.
Joël Wurtz
@sophiawms Nice one! I used to do them from time to time as well, but it was extremely difficult without the right paper!
Igor Lysenko
I think people will not hide their hidden talent for the rest of their lives, if I found another talent I would have used it already :)
Joël Wurtz
@ixord Of course! By hidden I meant hidden from the community. So what are you good at, that not a lot of people know about? :)
Igor Lysenko
@jwurtz I'm an open person and I don't hide anything from society, I think I have no hidden talents XD
Keyvan Kasaei
I learn fast
Praneet chandra
Grab any concept in a short time.
Doing nothing without getting bored😂
Awais Rasool
I'm a Freestyle Wrestler.
Anna Sazonova
I think my talent is that any creative hobby is easy for me from the very beginning
Ragavee Raveenthiran
Mine is dancing - It is my go-to screen break after work!