• Subscribe
  • What’s your favorite tool for automating repetitive tasks in SaaS?

AnnaHo
    7 replies
    Automation can save a lot of time in managing a SaaS product. Whether it’s for customer support, marketing, or operations, what tool do you rely on to automate repetitive tasks, and why do you recommend it?

Replies

AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    We use Zapier to automate workflows between different apps. It’s simple to set up and has saved us countless hours by handling routine tasks like sending emails and updating spreadsheets automatically.
    Veeresh Devireddy
    We did the following on GCP/Firebase: 1️⃣ 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆: Auto-suspend bad users, malicious data, and dangerous activities 2️⃣ 𝗗𝗕 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Network-level configs for RBAC validations, without code 3️⃣ 𝗖𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴: Reduce 90% hits to database using custom in-memory caching 4️⃣ 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁: Automatic classification of logs and set actions for it 5️⃣ 𝗗𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻: Set 2000+ regex-based URL rules to block 95% bot-traffic Many other crazy ideas without compromising performance at -10x cost, while serving 50M hits/month.
    Felix Sattler
    easybits is getting ready to launch a new AI-powered automation tool that's incredibly easy to use. I actually built a FAQ bot in Telegram with it to share everything I know about Elden Ring. Since a bunch of my friends recently started playing and kept asking me the same questions, the bot has been super helpful in answering them. Feel free to give it a try: https://t.me/EldenRingFAQBot What’s great about this tool is how easily it integrates with platforms like Telegram, Slack, or even website widgets. It’s perfect for sharing knowledge across teams or even directly with customers on your site.
    AnnaHo
    Launching soon!
    @felix_sattler That sounds awesome! I love how easybits integrates with multiple platforms. I'll definitely check out the bot. Thanks for sharing your experience!
    Lachlan Bryce Shepherd
    Make and Integromat are also great options. I use Make to connect my CRM, email marketing platform, and billing system. It automatically adds new customers from my CRM to my email list and generates invoices. Saves me hours every week on tedious admin work. Highly recommend checking it out if you need a Zapier alternative!
    Jemm Stewart
    I dont have any tool yet to ease my work.