• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite project management tool?

peter ding
    96 replies

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
    A powerful project management tool should encompass several key features to effectively facilitate project planning, execution, and monitoring. I vote for GanttPRO as this powerful project scheduling software for project management provides robust task management capabilities, allowing users to create, assign, and track tasks across their project teams. Additionally, it comes with advanced collaboration features such as file sharing, discussion boards, and real-time updates.
    Romio
    Trello works for me.
    Gio Kakhiani
    Call me old fashioned but I'm used to Trello and it does all I want perfectly well.
    Sergei Anosov
    Notion for me for sure
    Cameron Napoli
    Highly recommend Height! It has amazing UX and super customizable
    Dariush Abbasi
    GitHub Projects
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Nimbus Note
    Nida Ayman
    Notion- shows maximum block limit reached after a certain time. Needs upgrade with minimal amount of project documentation. Asana- works for day to day management, works decent without pro as well Had to move outta notion only after working onboarding team to find out it’s limitations too sooner than expected :|
    Tarun Asnani
    There Is A Tool For That
    I have used all of them but the best one for me is Basecamp. simple pricing and good storage πŸ‘Œ
    Sergei Petrov
    Jira is very useful for us. But I'm open for the new tools also.
    I have tried most of the other ones including Asana, Clickup and played with Notion. But for me I always find my way back to Trello because of its simplicity and UI/UX.