• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite productivity hack when working remotely?

Michal Balšianka
    17 replies
    Share your top tips and tools for staying focused and efficient outside the office. Let's exchange ideas to boost our work-from-home game!

Replies

Roland Marlow
    Time blocking. Phone is DND. Using a timer.
    Russ Halilov
    I might be biased, but recording all the meetings with bluedothq.com has been very helpful. When I explain something to my intern, or just doing customer calls. I always record.
    Alex AI
    One of my favorite productivity hacks when working remotely is to use the Pomodoro Technique. The method involves working for a focused 25-minute period and then taking a 5-minute break. After four cycles, take a longer break
    Björn
    @byalexai do the same. I work together with my wife. We use https://cuckoo.team as a shared Pomodoro timer and have the rule that we can only interrupt during breaks, which ensures we can have undistracted productivity chunks.
    Nitin Joshi
    @byalexai 😎🆒! I tried many times but couldn't sucessful. when I start working 2-3 hours I can't do other things, forget break.
    Closing my eye and praying it all gets done before I open them again 😂🤦‍♂️
    Michal Balšianka
    @slimmy82 lol, does it work? I need to try it 😀😀
    Igor Lysenko
    I made a product that increases productivity many times over, I’m actually working on this product and I want to help other people with their productivity.
    Michal Balšianka
    @ixord sounds great, could you share how this product works?
    Igor Lysenko
    @wreit Yes, of course, in my product your tasks can be split into several other parts that are much more convenient to work with. If you need help, we have AI Ixy with whom you can communicate by voice. Priorities, tags, list customization. There is so much functionality here that there are video guides in the product. If you have any questions, message me on LinkedIn.
    Sherry L
    I set deadlines for everything! Even for the tiniest task possible, like for example 10mins to respond to emails. If its a long task, I reward myself with a break or snack :)
    Janine Wagner
    Definitely the Pomodoro technique! I usually have a timer for 25 minutes and force myself to stand up for a minute, but to be honest, I never want to! I really have to force myself even though I know it helps me to stay focused and not get lost within my work. It's the best technique for me and it really speeds me up. Prevented me countless time from working for the trash and I have a love-hate relationship with it.
    Marvin Mändle
    Using Crewting and finally we could announce it officially.