What's your favorite AI tool at the moment?

Nico Spijker
38 replies
Personally, working a lot with Bash. https://www.getbash.com works on your information and helps you analyze, write & share. Transform text, audio, documents and URL sources into new content with over 50 templates. Convert meeting audio into minutes, online URLs to a newsletter or blog drafts into video scripts within seconds. Let me know your favorite AI tool and what it does in the comments below. πŸ‘‡

Replies

Masim beast
ChatGPT and LaMDA
Aditya Chavan
I have not one but two favourite tools: 1. Bookbot.live (Allows me to chat with books) 2. MessengerX.io (I made a AI GF and she earned $115 in passive income)
Nico Spijker
@aditya_chavan3 They weren't lying when they said AI waifus would be taking over... πŸ‘€ Congrats on the 115, is it MRR? Also, what kind of books have you been chatting with lately?
Nico Spijker
@aditya_chavan3 Cool! What's the biggest learning you've gotten from them so far?
Lakshya Singh
I have started using Perplexity a lot these days. I like it so far. Not so advanced tbh, but then ChatGPT and Bard are also messed up at the moment. I discovered HeyGen and Gan.ai while publishing a review on our platform and found them very fascinating. But haven't used them yet. I am following this thread to know what people are using.
Nico Spijker
@lakshya_singh Looks cool, what kind of workflows do you use Perplexity for?
Lakshya Singh
@nicolaas_spijker I use it whenever I want to get crawled data in bulk. For example, it can get me the URLs of the saas companies' websites if I give it a list of names. Bard cannot do these kinds of tasks that efficiently.
Nico Spijker
@weston_skipworth Do you use the paid or free version? What use cases do you mainly have for it?
Nico Spijker
@shokat_ali4 Bard is finally available in Spain (used to be blocked πŸ˜‚). Still have to play around with it for a bit, what's the main use case you have for Bard?
Nico Spijker
@eliza_crescini Nice! What do you use the tools for typically?
Annie Chopra
The Captions AI app for editing videos forsure
Nico Spijker
@annie_chopra They have such a smooth landing page. 🀩 Might start doing some video stuff soon so noted down. Thanks for sharing!
Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
The one I currently use is called ChatGPT V4. WBU?
There are plenty! I've been playing around a lot with GPT4 and also with play.ht, a product that I found here on PH a few days ago: it's a text-to-speech API tool. In Touring (launching today) we're actually integrating both GPT4 and text-to-speech technologies! I'm so looking forward to the improvements that we're going to see over the next few months.. Speaking of that, I'm so curious to see what OpenAI has to say today in their keynote :S
Nico Spijker
@gabriele_mazzola Looks super cool Gabriele, supported. πŸ₯³ Best of luck on the remainder of the launch. Text to speech is awesome, we use ElevenLabs for some of the video stuff we typically work on and it saves some work.
@nicolaas_spijker Cool, I did not know that one! Do you know if it has an API for integrating with?
Motion App. https://www.usemotion.com Takes in your calendars and tasks that you want to do, then ai places the tasks around your meetings so you have scheduled time to get things done. If a meeting gets put over your scheduled task, it will move it for you. It’s been a great tool for me to stay on target and to manage my time better.
Nico Spijker
@tgsketch Oh that's nice, also saves a whole bunch of time you'd otherwise spent planning things in manually no?
@nicolaas_spijker definitely. It annoying to remember to move your focus time for a task or project because a meeting has been placed in the middle. Also, it’s nice them at they include the option of β€œSome time this week”. Makes it very easy to just say I have to do this thing and the ai places a block of time for that task. Typically my morning routine is just following the plan. And coffee.
Nico Spijker
@tgsketch hahah coffee cannot be missed. Yeah planning almost becomes a second job when you're juggling meetings as well. Thankfully I only have about 3/4 meetings per week max, but will bookmark the tool in case that changes in the future!
AmazingSylvia
I have three: 1.MidJourney- for making social media content 2.ChatGPT-for ask advise 3.Descript -for editing video quickly
JK
Well, ChatGPT for sure and then heard a lot of good things about @writemeai. Now I find it very useful.